All medical and support staff at Remington Medical Resorts understand the
unique physical and emotional challenges that brain injuries can impose on guests
and their loved ones. Remington staff members are chosen for their inherent
ability to provide comfort, strength and guidance during the neurological
rehabilitation process. As a unit, guests, their loved ones, and the Remington
team will work to achieve specific goals.
- Brain injuries can occur as the result of a
tumor, trauma, disease or stroke.
- Brain injuries often result in significant
changes in language, memory, thinking,
behavior and personality.
- Remington Medical Resorts maximize guest
outcomes by providing specialized medical
management, nursing, and therapy services in
a resort healthcare setting.
- Individual therapy and group treatment
sessions are designed to address each guest’s
- Interdisciplinary teams reinforce recovery
goals throughout each day of treatment.
- Teams understand that recovery does not end
at check-out. Remington responsibilities may
include providing individualized training,
counseling, and support groups for the guest