Post-Acute Transitional Care
Remington Medical Resorts offer contemporary settings for post-acute transitional care. The relaxed resort environment, combining healthcare with hospitality, sets the stage for a unique short-term recovery experience. Our teams of professionals coordinate with referring physicians to develop individual plans of care for guests who require rehabilitation and medical care following hospitalization. Guest-centered care, beginning prior to check-in, is facilitated with active guest participation in treatment planning and continues through successful check-out.
- Our clinical transition coordinators are registered nurses who initiate guest registration in the hospital prior to check-in.
- The Resort clinical teams, experienced in treatment of a variety of chronic and acute health conditions, participate in ongoing professional education to maintain the highest standards of practice.
- Dedicated physicians guide our guests in their recovery.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy services are provided up to six days per week.
- Professional nursing care is provided 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Medical case managers coordinate care throughout our guests’ stay.
- The Resort is equipped with a therapeutic pool, electrotherapy modalities, 2 fitness centers and a transitional apartment.
- Our Wellness Program is designed to assist each guest with the transition to a healthy lifestyle through education that emphasizes nutrition, physical fitness, coping strategies and leisure skills.
- Communication with referring physicians includes guest progress reports, discharge summaries and standardized outcomes measures.
Guest check-out is coordinated with the
treatment team to achieve a safe transition home
and is scheduled at a time convenient for our